To ensure the safety of all students, teachers, staff, and their families, MoveStudio is implementing the following protocols in relation to COVID-19. Anyone entering our facilities is agreeing to the following:
BEFORE CAMP, DAILY
• Screen yourself and/or your child for symptoms of COVID-19, listed by the CDC as follows:
• If you or your child has a fever (100.4 degrees or above) or does not feel well on the day of a camp, please stay home and/or keep him/her home.
• Parents are asked to wait outside the entrance for a staff member’s assistance when dropping off or picking up.
• Parents should maintain 6 feet of social distancing between other parents while dropping off or picking up child.
• No guests will be allowed to wait in the lobby.
• If possible, the same person who drops off child should also pick up.
• If drop-off or pick-up person is different or needs to change during the course of the day, parent should send a text to MoveStudio phone at 980-329-6683 to indicate the change, along with associated phone numbers.
• For full-day camps, children should bring snack and lunch items in separate bags with their names clearly marked on each bag. Children should be able to open all meal items without assistance.
• Children should bring only H2O in a resealable bottle, with child’s name clearly marked on the bottle (no juice boxes, please!)
• Children should wear slip-on shoes with no socks, that he/she can easily remove and put on without additional assistance. Shoes will be left at the entrance to each studio.
• No other personal belongings should be sent in, unless medically necessary, with child.
• We will comply with state and health regulations as to the maximum number of people in a gathering.
• Children will be organized by age in the same group.
• Any children who become ill during camp will be socially distanced and parents will be called to come and pick up child.
• Hands will be washed upon arrival, before meals, after bathroom breaks, and before departure.
• Teachers will wear a mask and use gloves or hand sanitizer if social distancing can not be maintained (i.e. spotting is needed).
• Acrobatics mats and equipment will be disinfected before and after each use.
• Frequently touched surfaces (door knobs, music equipment, counter tops) will be cleaned frequently over the course of a day.
• Bathrooms will be cleaned and floors mopped nightly