To ensure the safety of all students, teachers, staff, and their families, MoveStudio is implementing the following protocols in relation to COVID-19. Anyone entering our facilities is agreeing to the following:
BEFORE CAMP, DAILY
• Screen yourself and/or your child for symptoms of COVID-19, listed by the CDC as follows:
• If you or your child has a fever (100.4 degrees or above) or does not feel well on the day of a camp, please stay home and/or keep him/her home.
• Drop-off time is between 9:00am and 9:15am and pick-up time is between 12:45pm and 1:00pm to allow for staggered entry.
• Parents are asked to wait outside the entrance for a staff member’s assistance.
• Parents should maintain 6 feet of social distancing between other parents while dropping off or picking up child.
• No guests will be allowed to wait in the lobby.
• If possible, the same person who drops off child should also pick up.
• If drop-off or pick-up person is different or needs to change during the course of the day, parent should send a text to MoveStudio phone at 980-329-6683 to indicate the change, along with associated phone numbers.
• Children should bring snack and lunch items in separate bags with their names clearly marked on each bag. Children should be able to open all meal items without assistance.
• Children should bring only H2O in a resealable bottle, with child’s name clearly marked on the bottle (no juice boxes, please!)
• Children should wear slip-on shoes with no socks, that he/she can easily remove and put on without additional assistance. Shoes will be left at the entrance to each studio.
• No other personal belongings should be sent in, unless medically necessary, with child.
• We will comply with state and health regulations as to the maximum number of people in a gathering.
• Children will be organized by age in the same group, and will not combine or intermingle with other groups.
• Any children who become ill during camp will be socially distanced and parents will be called to come and pick up child.
• No props or toys will be used.
• Individual bags with each child’s craft supplies will be pre-organized.
• Cubbies for child’s lunch, snacks, water bottle and shoes will be pre-assigned and labeled.
• Hands will be washed upon arrival, before meals, after bathroom breaks, and before departure.
• Teachers will wear a mask and use gloves or hand sanitizer if social distancing can not be maintained (i.e. spotting is needed).
• Acrobatics mats and equipment will be disinfected before and after each use.
• Frequently touched surfaces (door knobs, music equipment, counter tops) will be cleaned frequently over the course of a day.
• Bathrooms will be cleaned and floors mopped nightly